Air Conditioning Services in Galliano, Raceland, Lockport, LA and the Surrounding Areas
At Martin’s Heating & Air Conditioning, we service all air conditioner makes and models. We also warranty any brand from every manufacturer. If you’re not satisfied with your current AC service provider, give us a call today! Schedule a service call and have our trained service technicians visit your home today.
Routine upkeep and maintenance services are imperative to keep your air conditioning unit in proper shape and operating for an extended time without any glitches. Nevertheless, many ignore these air conditioning maintenance services until it’s too late.
And when you don’t pay the needed attention to your air conditioning unit, you will encounter multiple issues like with any other electronic device. Reach out to Martin’s Heating & Air Conditioning for your AC service in the Raceland, LA, area! With routine maintenance services, you will enjoy the hot summer season without any major repairs and untimely breakdowns.
What Happens During A Professional Air Conditioning Service?
Below is a brief guide that will help you understand what our professional technicians inspect during an air conditioning service:
- Air Conditioner Filters and Fins: Over time, the fins and filters of an air conditioning device collect plenty of dust and dirt. Dirty and blocked air filters and fins affect your cooling device’s overall performance. During regular servicing, the technician replaces the filters and cleans the fins to enhance the system’s performance. This guarantees no bacteria, dirt, or dust remains on the air filters and fins.
- Evaporator Coil and Condenser: Dust, dirt, and other pollutants impact numerous components of the air conditioning device, and the evaporator coils and condenser are two parts that become the most impaired. Our HVAC technicians guarantee proper cleaning of the evaporator coils and condenser. Furthermore, if these parts wear out, they can cause the entire air conditioning system to break down, and you will have to call a professional frequently for repairs, which can lead to an untimely AC replacement.
- Leakages and Drain Line: The drain pipe carries away the water from the device to the outside of your place. Water may leak into the home if the drainpipe jams and creates water damage. You’ll notice a bad smell and increased humidity due to gutter line leakage and blockage. During an inspection, our technicians thoroughly inspect the drain pipe and remove any bottlenecks so that you do not encounter such issues.
- Refrigerant Level: The refrigerant level is required to be at a certain level in the air conditioner so that the system can absorb heat from the indoor atmosphere. The air conditioning device will not cool your place efficiently if there is not enough refrigerant. A low level generally indicates a leak. The technician will repair the leak and refill it, if it’s too low.
- Final Examination: The technician will inspect the entire AC system and advise accordingly. We’ll share our findings with you and let you know if repairs or needed or if your system is on its last legs. If you do need a new AC system, book an appointment with our professionals for an AC installation in Galliano, LA. We’ll consult with you, helping you choose the best replacement for your needs, and talk to you about financing options.
An air conditioner works by taking in warm air from its surroundings and disseminating cold air in its place. In an indoor space, an air conditioning system controls the temperature and humidity, thus controlling air quality. The most standard air conditioning techniques include window AC, portable air conditioners, wall-mounted split or multi-head split techniques, and ducted air conditioners.
Whatever the type and model of air conditioner you have, it is important to service the AC to ensure trouble-free performance. Apart from efficiency and performance, scheduling regular air conditioning services in the Galliano or Raceland, LA, areas will ensure there are no problems with the AC and that every part is functioning properly.
Moreover, consistent maintenance throughout the years ensures a smooth-running appliance without increased electrical energy consumption, leading to well-managed energy bills. Some common problems observed in AC, like water leakage, less or no cooling by AC, noisy functioning of air conditioner units, etc., can be prevented by regular AC service and maintenance. That’s why we encourage you to sign up for our maintenance plan.
Contact Our Team
Do you need a professional air conditioning upkeep service available seven days a week? Give our technicians a call at Martin’s Heating & Air Conditioning. We have been a top heating and air conditioning service company helping residential and commercial facilities for over a decade. To learn more about our services or to schedule an appointment, call us today!