With the days of ice popsicles and sunny skies approaching, having a functioning AC is a must. But more importantly, getting your AC serviced and even replaced as and when required is essential. Every gadget and appliance requires regular service and care. Here is where we at Martin’s Heating and Air Conditioning come in. We provide AC repair in Lockport, LA, AC replacement and various other services in Galliano, Rockport, Raceland and other surrounding areas of LA.
Process of AC Repair and Replacement
The task of getting your AC repaired and replaced may seem complex, but it is rather an easy one if the following steps are followed in the correct order.
1. Diagnose the problem
The first and foremost step would be to diagnose the problem that you are facing with the air conditioning. There can be a multitude of problems that people face:
· Increased electricity bills
· Internal Compressor not working
· AC system being too noisy when switched on
2. Replace versus Repair
After you have correctly diagnosed the problem, identify whether you want the particular part repaired or does the AC have to be replaced entirely. Sometimes a part may have a tiny wire loose or some problem that can be repaired within minutes. While in other cases, the part may be burnt or no longer functional, and so it will have to be replaced entirely. In addition to that, sometimes your entire AC system may need to be replaced entirely and not just one particular part.
3. Inspect all other parts
It is always best to save yourself some hassle and inspect all other parts and ensure they are running smoothly and efficiently.
4. Regular Maintenance
An important step for the well-being of both your AC and your bank account is ensuring your AC is regularly serviced and maintained properly. This will make your AC running for years and be beneficial for the environment and your electricity and utility bills.
5. Additional step: SEER Ratings
If you are getting your AC replaced and want to check the quality and efficiency of a particular brand, you can also look at their SEER ratings apart from all other factors. A SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) will tell you how efficient a particular AC is. Higher the rating, more efficient and environmentally friendly is the AC.
Why choose us?
Martin’s provides the finest AC replacement services and more. Some other services we provide are:
- AC Installation
- AC Tune-Up
- AC Maintenance
- Indoor Air Quality Raceland
In addition to all this, we ensure our customers are happy and fulfilled by providing services that are:
- Economical: Cost is a factor we take into consideration to ensure services are feasible for everyone. We make sure that our services are both best in quality and economical at the same time.
- Assured warranty: From installation to repair, we do all the checks and provide a proper warranty on all products and services. We offer the best quality at the best prices.
- Professional service: We believe in providing the best quality products and professional staff to ensure the customers get the best experience.
What are you waiting for?
Grab your phone and contact us today for AC service Raceland and nearby areas or visit our website to get your AC replaced!